Weekend Bliss in the Sun

Oh Spring, how I love thee. Thank you for coming back!

What a glorious weekend! There's something about a late-setting sun, open windows, a beer, and ceiling fans that make me feel like I'm right where I want to be. ~sigh of contentment~

We've been taking Stella to the magical dog park every Saturday. Such a beautiful day.
Stella and some cows. 
We took our eyes off of her for a second and she found a big pit of mud.
Boy was she happy about it.
Frisbee golf at the CMC Spring Valley Campus

I will not be pursuing Frisbee golf modeling. 
Activities not shown: riding bikes along the river, swimming at the hot springs, and stalking walking by our hopeful new home every chance we could.

I predict that there will be many more posts now that hibernation looks to be over; and, they will probably be more pictures than words so you can take a breather from my long-winded stories! Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011