Conversation Brian & I just had at the Library

Brian and I went to the library to look at movies and CD's and while perusing the CD's we found Justin Bieber's Believe album.

Two things you need to know before I document the conversation:

  1. I forgot my library card.
  2. We were in a library so the whole conversation was performed in a whisper, which is what makes it so funny to me.

The conversation, in whispers:
Jaime: Yessss! This is the new one!
Brian: No.
Jaime: Pleeeeeeeease
Brian: No. I am not checking that out with my library card.
Jaime: Oh come on. Please?
Brian (in a stern whisper): NO.
Jaime: Please? ...[light bulb!] ...If you don't check this out for me I'm going to go right home and buy it.
Brian:...  ...  ...  FINE. But you are walking up to the counter with me.
As soon as the lady scanned it and put it on the counter, Brian grabbed it and handed it to me. Whew. I think he was able to salvage his reputation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011