Random Randomocity

MadMenYourself.com:

This is my creation of myself as a Mad Men character and yes, I am smoking two cigarettes. Have you watched the show?  It's not too far off; those people like their smokes.
I made a Mad Men Brian, too.
We explored part of the Scout Trail on the east side of Glenwood Springs. It's a great trail to see awesome views of the city. Plus, things are starting to get green so the color contrasts are fun to see.
I added an arrow pointing to where our loft is located but I just realized it's kind of small and I totally just resisted the urge to add an arrow pointing to the arrow. Just follow the bridge to the left if you're curious where we're living.
Sage brush beauty to the west.
We were pretty far away from civilization when we stumbled across this old truck. We really don't see how it's possible that it ended up here. I watch enough "Bones" to know that is a great place to stash a body. Plus, sleeping bag = creepy. And also, some weird animal scurried from under it while we were investigating. I think it was a ferret/weasel/rat/cat.
 We got home and gave the dog a bath because she likes mud (and rolling around in any kind of poop she can find), which meant we then needed to walk up to 7-11 for a Slurpee so she could dry. 

Happy Earth Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011