February 15, 2011

February 15, 2011: In the days of yore, my besties and I declared February 15th "Friend Day" so we could look forward to a back-up to Valentine's Day. Really, it came about when we were hanging out in my parent's basement on February 15th watching "Terminator 2" and I handed out some Christmas presents I had forgotten to give to some other acquaintances. Presents = a holiday and thus, "Friend Day" was born. The three of us don't often see each other any more (because Elissa had to go and move to Boston- ahem) so I don't have any recent pictures of the 3 of us together. Nevertheless, Happy Friend Day, Amy & Elissa!

Comments

  1. Happy (belated) Friend Day to you, too, Jaime! Surely we must have taken a picture of the three of us when I was in Colorado for Amy's wedding... no? Well, we're planning a trip back west in August, so we'll have to make sure to get one then! :) And this time, you'd better be in-state when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we've taken a few pictures since then but not with my camera so I don't have them. :( I know we took one when you guys were in town a few years ago and then at Amy's wedding but I haven't seen them...I told Brian we can't plan any trips in August. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011