April 6, 2011

April 6, 2011: Boooooooooo! Here's what I hate about this note:

A). Obviously we don't know what she does when we're gone. We aren't there.
B). This dog is the least barky dog I've ever encountered in my life so I find it hard to believe.
C). The neighbor on the other side is complaining?! His dog barks ALL. THE. TIME. Pull the plank out of your own eye before pointing out my speck, dude.
D). I get really defensive and sick to my stomach when I get "in trouble" and I hate that feeling. Thanks for ruining my week.
E). We set up a video camera when we left today and it recorded over an hour and not one peep from Stella could be found. Pretty sure "non-stop" was a little bit of an exaggeration.
F). Brian went over to find out more so we can end this mysterious barking and
no one would answer the door, even though the lights were on and we could
hear them. Way to complain and run away.

Comments

  1. Sounds similar to us getting fined by the HOA for not picking up doggy poo when we are virtually the ONLY ones who do!

    I'm glad she's not actually barking, at least you've got that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011