August 1-7, 2011

Pretty normal week this week but I spent Saturday at Brian's make-up softball games (from all the rained out weeks).
It was hot but luckily I found some some shade even though I was pretty far away from the action...And a lot of action there was. They were awesome and smoked both teams!

Afterwards we treated ourselves to some red velvet fro-yo with yogurt chips.
My all-star Transreformer. :)

Stella had a spa day. She was brushed, trimmed, and bathed. She loved every second of it...

Then I felt crafty again so I made a coffee cozy and the ugliest owl known to mankind.
I guess my whimsical projects can't all turn out the way I hope for them to.

Well, there's nothing else to report so I'm out until next week.
P.S. I've resorted to weekly picture recaps instead of daily photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dude, 2022 was Intense

Jaime Needs...

February 16, 2011