Dec 19 - Dec 31

Ha ha! I have 35 minutes left to complete my catalog of 2011! I will admit I didn't exactly hold up my end of the deal very well but I sort of hung in there for most of it so...not too shabby!

I've recently (like today) determined that I'm about a month behind real time. It was just today that I got a hankering to start decorating for Christmas. However, when December 1st rolled around, no way. Don't be surprised if you get some Happy New Year! wishes from me at the end of January. I'm old. I can't keep up.

Brian and I were just looking back through our picture file from the year. I realized we did a lot of little get-aways this year instead of one big trip. We did a ski weekend in the mountains, we went to Oregon, Vegas, Pennsylvania, Evergreen, San Francisco, and Washington. And then there was the kitchen remodel which tends to ominously take over the majority of our pictures. All in all: a good year!

So, the last two weeks. Here's the rundown:

I got new pajamas!





Brian had some company putting together some figures:




Stella continues to be our darling little "Bean":




We had our first big snow storm this winter, right before Christmas. And no snow day for me. Humph.




I learned a new game in Washtucna..."Simply Brilliant. Brilliantly Simple":




Christmas with the Stoesses. Kara and her presents:




This is everyone waiting for my nephew Brayden to open a gift that consisted of a published copy of a story he wrote about his dog Bumpus. The look on his face was priceless and the story was awesome:




I tried to capture a lazy moment at home:




I got new glasses!





Well, that concludes 2011 for this girl. Brian and I are pretty boring. I'm scrambling to hit 'submit' before midnight while Brian flips through the channels waiting for the ball to drop. I hope that you all had at least an okay year and that even the things that weren't good this last year still make you hope for an even better future. Here's to 2012 and a reminder that He will come like a thief in the night and probably doesn't care about the Mayan calendar. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dude, 2022 was Intense

Jaime Needs...

February 16, 2011