July 18-19, 2011

I confess that I don't have any pictures from the last couple days, instead I would like to share a few things I've noticed since turning 30:

1. My hip flexors are very stiff and they get sore easily
2. My arms fall asleep while I sleep a lot more than usual
3. Whenever I feel an exorbitant amount of feeling about something, I literally shiver.

The shivering has surfaced on the following occasions:

When I saw a snake on my walk with Stella

While listening to the Longmont Symphony during the 1812 Overture when the canons went off

When I found an earwig on my wall

When I saw the Harry Potter preview

During the intense lightning and thunder storms recently

When Brian told me the government may collapse and we could end up farmers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011