June 24-30, 2011

June 24- July 1, 2011: I feel like this picture sums up the past week. This is a nice hairball that Chuck left for me right by my pillow (I spared you a close-up) and I didn't even have the energy to really care. Things at work have been busy which means I've done a whole lot of talking = an exhausted Jaime. BUT, it's Friday and I have a 3 day weekend.

P.S. here's my favorite moment from today:

Student worker: I have a joke, what's a pirate's favorite letter?

Co-worker: P? or maybe F because they have flags?

For those of you who are lost, their favorite letter is R, duh

Anywho, that made my day. And with that, I'm off to the gym.


Comments

  1. LOVED THAT!! PS: i concur with all your likes except: justin timberlake (i was a JC fan) and the rockies (not really a sports fan....i also TOTALLY agree with all your dislikes except: tomatoes (love them) I am really glad I got to see you this summer! It's fun to be Face-to-Face and not just Face-book! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally! It was really nice seeing you! Too bad it was only for about 5 minutes! Hope your crocheting is going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011