June 17-23, 2011

Confession: I have not taken any pictures. My life seems to be work, gym, bed this week. Maybe I'll describe something instead. I wish I would have taken a picture of Stella a few days ago. Brian had given her a bath right before we went to bed (which we have now learned to not make a common practice) so she went to sleep with wet fur. I got up the next morning to take her on a walk and I almost died laughing when she came around the other side of the bed. Half of her fur was flat against her body and the other part was a mixture of flat fur with random spikey pods sticking up in between.

Then I laughed the entire duration of our walk because she looked like a hot-mess. I was slightly embarrassed to even be holding the other end of the leash. We brushed it out but then Brian got ambitious and took a scissors to her behind; which would've worked out fine if Stella hadn't had enough mid-way through, leaving half of her butt trimmed, and the other half not.

~sigh~ It only took us 3.5 months to destroy her beautifully groomed coiffure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011