why i love my husband...

Brian and I spent the weekend in Colorado Springs visiting with my family. Saturday night we decided to play 'balderdash'; we don't actually have the board game so we just use a dictionary and some scraps of paper. Now, 'balderdash' is more of a Fangio game than a Stoess game so Brian wasn't all too enthused about playing it but he was a good sport and stuck it out until the second or third word.

I should note that we were using a dictionary from 1890 which meant you couldn't make up definitions using modern terms or others would know it wasn't the correct one. My brother picked the word 'redecraft' for his turn and we all dutifully scribbled our best guesses at the definition and handed them in. My brother began to read the entries and the first one out of his mouth was this:

"redecraft: an early form of easy mac produced by the Kraft company".

Yep, that would be Brian's.

Needless to say, Brian stopped playing after that. I guess our inability to stop laughing hurt his feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011