william hung?

did you guys know you can send a "text to land line" message?

i somehow missed out on that little technological advancement. i blame it on the fact that i'm almost in my late 20's; and that's old.

a few months ago one of my acquaintances at work ran across a man who's name was ricky martin. so of course i said, 'she bang, she bang' and it became a little joke for a week or so. like if ricky came in i would go and say, "she bang, she bang is here to see you"; or if something didn't go right he would say, "no she bang, she bang"...you get the idea.

then the phone rang the other day and an automated voice told me i had received a "text to land line" message and i was about to hang up because A) i get automated calls all the time and B) what the heck is a "text to land line" message? but my curiosity got the best of me and i pressed '1' to hear my message...

and what i heard was an automated lady say, 'she. bang. she. bang'.

i mean, common, that kind of stuff just warms my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaime Needs...

Dude, 2022 was Intense

February 16, 2011