sharing my faith

yesterday i suggested to my boss that in order to improve our numbers, we should make our admissions department a God-centered department... and that the first step would be to have each advisor pray over each person before they call them to try and get them to go to school there.

my suggestion was met with much silence and then he said:
"i think i'll stick with luck".

so i said (with a very hopeful and glorious look on my face): "but God is SO much bigger than luck!"

and he looked at me in silence and then walked away.

can't say i didn't try.

Comments

  1. wait - do you work at a christian university?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and i found your blog. very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dude, 2022 was Intense

Jaime Needs...

February 16, 2011