happy 5th birthday chick-fil-a on 120th Avenue

there's a chick-fil-a nearby that is celebrating their 5 year anniversary. one of their very kind employees (and i'm not singling him out, they are seriously all very kind employees- have you noticed?) came into my office and gave us some coupons for a free chicken sandwich to help them celebrate. he also handed us a flier informing us of all the fun activities they would be hosting all week in their celebration.

i was immediately drawn to Monday's activity: if you go through the drive-thru to get your free sandwich, you get a free antennae ball. i have never owned an antennae ball nor have i ever really had the desire to have one but for some reason i got really excited about it. apparently i am in a stage of my life where i am ready for my first antennae ball. so i made plans to go there on my lunch break and i made sure i followed the directions exactly and went through the drive-thru.

the very nice drive-thru cashier handed me my bag of goodness and...

alas, she did not give me my coveted antennae ball and unfortunately for me i'm not the obnoxiously greedy type when it comes to free things (unless i have a coupon) so i didn't ask her about it.

now that i think about it, i probably wouldn't have even put the ball on my antennae.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dude, 2022 was Intense

Jaime Needs...

February 16, 2011